- A thermally insulated system used to design roofs of complex-shape garden rooms;the system is dedicated to Victorian winter gardens.
- technical description:
– rafter fixed in the eave and the ridge using pinned hinge fasteners.
– engineered corner joints of various angles: convex and concave.
– available valley beams and rafter blocks (rafter of various heights to obtain a span of the winter garden roof from 1,8 m to 4,5 m.).
– separate gutter fixed to the eave profile using hangers providing a slope and a separate eave profile.
– gutter and eave profile provided with fasteners: the most typical angles 90°, 135° and 150°.
– for typical angles, there are engineered blocks, i.e. spots where many rafters are joined.
– option of installation above and below gutters – profiles and ornamental elements (decorative combs, structural ties, enclosures of discharge chutes).
– Victorian Plus is a system suitable for filling made of wall polycarbonate as well as glazed units.
- the system is fully compatible with other Aliplast systems used to construct fillings of winter garden walls, including non-openable glazing, lift-and-slide doors, tilt-and-slide doors, accordion doors and windows.
- the VT system satisfies requirements relating to profile thermal insulation, rainwater and air tightness. It also guarantees proper ventilation provided appropriate ventilation equipment is used, regardless of weather conditions.
- a wide range of colours available – RAL palette, structural colours, Aliplast Wood Colour Effect, anoda, bi-colour.