- Used to design folding doors withthermal insulation parameters.
- Can be customized with different shapes, sizes, and colors in order to obtain the desired appearance and strength.
- Available in a wide range of colors. (Entire RAL Palette, Industrial Options, Wood Effects, Different Color for Inside & Outside)
- Provides an aesthetic, functional, user friendly application designed for unique and space-efficient applications.
- Perfect for balconies, terraces, and winter gardens in both residential and commercial buildings.
|System||Material||Depth of frame||Depth of leaf||Glazing range||Type of doors|
|DV||aluminium/polyamid||74,5 mm||74,5 mm||to 100 kg||folding doors|
|DV i+||aluminium / polyamid||74,5 mm||74,5 mm||to 100 kg||folding doors|
|System||Thermal insulation Uf*||Air permeability||Wind load resistance||Water tightness|
|DV||Uf from 1,68 W/m2K||Class 2; EN 12207||C1 (400 PA); EN 12210||Class E1050; EN 12208|
|DV i+||Uf from 1,33 W/m2K||Class 2; EN 12207||C1 (400 PA); EN 12210||Class E1050; EN 12208|
*Thermal insulation is dependent on a combination of profiles and thickness of the filling