- This system is used to design curtain wallswith excellent thermal insulation parameters.
- Insulation levelobtained due to a specially designed insulator installed in the space of the holding strip or spacer, which is also located under a set screws used to fasten the holding strip.
- Can be customized with different shapes, sizes, and colors in order to obtain the desired appearance and strength.
- Multiple Cap and functionality options available.
- Can be combined with nearly any form of glazing. (Anti-Burglary, Acoustic, etc.)
- Can be bent to achieve curved designs.
- For both residential and commercial buildings.
- Available in a wide range of colors. (Entire RAL Palette, Industrial Options, Wood Effects, Different Color for Inside & Outside)
|System||Material||Depth Mullion||Depth Transom||Glazing range||Mullions rigidity||Transom Rigidity|
|MCP||aluminium||10-326 mm||10-294 mm||4-59 mm||from 2,5-4092 cm4*||from 0,9 to 1831,1*|
|System||Thermal insulation Uf*||Air permeability||Wind load resistance||Water tightness|
|MCP||Uf from 0,79 W/m2K||Class AE1300; EN12152||2600Pa – 3900Pa; EN13116||Class RE1500; EN 12154|
*there is a possibility to use additional reinforcements.
*Thermal insulation is dependent on a combination of profiles and thickness of the filling.