- This system is used to design windows and doors with high thermal insulation parameters.
- Insulation level achieved by applying specially designed thermal inserts between the thermal separators and around the glass pane.
- Can be customized with different shapes, sizes, and colors in order to obtain the desired appearance and strength.
- Can be combined with curtain-wall/façade systems.
- Can be designed with hidden hinges.
- Can be combined with nearly any form of glazing. (Anti-Burglary, Acoustic, etc.)
- Can be bent to achieve curved designs.
- Designed for use in residential and commercial buildings.
Available in a wide range of colors. (Entire RAL Palette, Industrial Options, Wood Effects, Different Color for Inside & Outside)
|System||Material||Depth of frame||Depth of leaf||Glazing range||Type od windows|
|IP||aluminium/ polyamid||65 mm||47 mm||4-51 mm||single and double windows, outside opening, inside opening|
|IP i+||aluminium / polyamid||65 mm||74 mm||4-51 mm||single and double windows, outside opening, inside opening|
|System||Thermal insulation Uf*||Air permeability||Wind load resistance||Water tightness|
|IP||Uf from 1,57 W/m2K||Class 4; EN 12207||Class C4: EN 12210||Class E1350; EN 12208|
|IP i+||Uf from 1,28 W/m2K||Class 4; EN 12207||Class C4; EN 12210||Class E1350; EN 12208|
*Thermal insulation is dependent on a combination of profiles and thickness of the filling